Martin is all about his health. He hasn’t had any alcohol since his wedding day 2 years ago and his favorite food is Sushi or Poke Bowls. Although not superstitious, The Full Bearded Long Driver has a routine to prep for his Long Drive Championships which begins daily a week before the competition.
- 2019 ROC City Rumble - 2nd Place
- 2019 GLDC #1 / Division 2 - 1st Place
- 2019 GLDC #3 / Division 2 - 1st Place
- 2019 GLDC #4 / Division 2 - 1st Place
- 2019 GLDC #4 / Division 1 - 2nd Place
- 2019 GLDC #5 / Division 2 - 1st Place
- 2019 GLDC #5 / Division 1 - 3rd Place
- 2018 European Long Drivers Ranking #1
- 2018 Champion LDET Russia
- 2018 Placed 2nd LDET Hungary
- 2018 Champion German Long Drive Open Burgwedel (Qualification for World Long Drive)
- 2018 Qualified for World Long Drive Championship USA
- 2018 Placed 2nd German Long Drive Championship Cologne
- 2018 Champion Long Drivers European Tour (LDET) Italy
- 2018 Champion Masters of LDET Spain
- 2018 Champion Long Drivers European Tour Order of Merit
WHAT MARTIN HITS
- Head – Formula X EXTREME
- Loft – 3.5 degrees
- Shaft – Fujikura Flywire XXX
- Length – 48"
- Grip – Switch Grip
- Highest swing speed recorded – 150.4 mph
- Highest ball speed recorded – 223.7 mph
- Longest competitive drive – 436 yards
Without my Krank Formula X EXTREME I would never produce AND control my ball speeds.
"Without my Krank Formula X EXTREME I would never produce AND control my ball speeds."